About Acacia Immigration
Acacia Immigration Australia is a specialist immigration consultancy established in 1999. We provide expert immigration advice and guidance on complex immigration matters.
All immigration advice given is by Registered Migration Agents whose areas of expertise include General Skilled Migration including Graduate visas; Family and Partner visas, Employer sponsored visas, and Business visas.
Our staff are highly trained in the relevant immigration legislation and are experienced in managing a wide range of cases. Our team focus is on providing the highest standards of client service in a friendly environment.
Expanding worldwide in October 2015, Acacia Immigration Australia joined Newland Chase
, to become a CIBT company with a footprint spanning more than 60 offices across 15 countries including Europe, UK, Brazil, Australia, and the Americas.
The best way for you to ensure the success of your application is to appoint Acacia Immigration as your migration agent for lodgement and processing of your application.
You will be allocated a dedicated case manager who will be your contact point at Acacia and manage the application process throughout.
Our full visa application service includes the following:
- Providing an overall application strategy
- Project managing the stages of the application to ensure that critical deadlines are met
- Advice on required documentation for the application
- Certification of all copies of documents to be submitted with the application
- Where necessary, advice on required employer references
- Preparation of necessary forms for the application
- Assistance with skills assessment
- Arranging sponsorship/nomination by State or Territory Government where appropriate
- Lodgement of visa application with the appropriate Department of Immigration office
- Maintaining correspondence with Immigration until a decision is made on your case
- Giving you updates on the progress of your case during processing
We operate on a fixed fee
basis - there are no "hidden charges".
During your initial consultation, you will receive a quote for Acacia's professional fees to assist with your visa application.
The quote is based on the information you provide. Further services may be necessary if there are undisclosed health or character issues, or due to changes in circumstances.
Getting Started on Your Visa Application
If you would like to proceed with a visa application through Acacia, the first step is to book an immigration consultation.
You will then meet with an experienced immigration advisor who will review your individual circumstances and guide you through the various visa options available to you.