Office Manager - ANZSCO 512111
- Organises and controls the functions and resources of an office such as administrative systems and office personnel.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
Group: 5121 Office Managers
- organise and control the functions and resources of offices such as administrative systems and office personnel.
- contributing to the planning and review of office services, and setting priorities and office service standards
- allocating human resources, space and equipment
- assigning work to and monitoring work performance of staff
- managing records and accounts of the office
- liaising with Professionals to coordinate office business and to facilitate resolution of problems
- ensuring office equipment and supplies are maintained
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- ensuring work complies with relevant government legislation, policies and procedures
- coordinating personnel activities such as hiring, promotions, performance management, payroll, training and supervision
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group