Personal Assistant - ANZSCO 521111
Performs liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of Managers and Professionals.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5211 Personal Assistants
perform liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of Managers and Professionals.
- liaising with other staff on matters relating to the organisation's operations
- researching and preparing reports, briefing notes, memoranda, correspondence and other routine documents
- maintaining confidential files and documents
- attending meetings and acting as secretary as required
- maintaining appointment diaries and making travel arrangements
- processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing correspondence and maintaining records
- screening telephone calls and answering inquiries
- taking and transcribing dictation of letters and other documents
- may supervise other secretarial and clerical staff
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
NZQF Diploma, or at least three years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification
- Occupations in this Group