Australian Visa TypesThere are more than 100 different types of Australian visa - which one is best for you will depend on your circumstances. You can view details of visas which may be suitable below:
- Skilled Workers
- If you work as a professional, manager or tradesperson, you may be eligible for Skilled Migration to Australia.
- Corporate Immigration Services
- For business owners and HR professionals who wish to sponsor employees to work in Australia.
- International Students
- If you are an international student and wish to stay on in Australia after your studies, there are a range of temporary and permanent visa options.
- Family Migration
- If you have a partner or family member that you wish to sponsor to live in Australia.
- AAT/MRT/RRT Appeals
- If you have had a visa refusal or cancellation, Acacia can assist with the review process.
- Business Migration
- If you wish to start a business or invest in Australia, you can obtain a visa to facilitate this and you may then qualify for permanent residence once your business interests have been established in Australia.
- Working Holiday Makers
- Information on obtaining a working holiday visa and how to stay on in Australia after you finish your working holiday.
- Visas for NZ Citizens
- New Zealand Citizens are able to travel to Australia and remain here indefinitely with full work rights. This page discusses permanent residence options for NZ citizens, and looks at visas for family members of NZ citizens as well.