Corporate Immigration Solutions
With Acacia, you're not restricted by borders
At Acacia Immigration Australia, we understand that quality employees are the greatest resource for any business and sometimes it is difficult to source this talent within Australian shores.
Looking abroad to find the solution comes with inherent issues, especially where visa applications are concerned. Many businesses and individuals go through the process themselves and find the red tape overwhelming. The process can drag on for months and sometimes it's difficult to get clear feedback from the Department of Immigration. And, in the end, many applications are rejected or delayed unnecessarily because one critical piece of information is missing.
There are several visa options that allow businesses to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia. They are:
- Temporary Skilled Shortage (TSS) Sponsorship (482 visas)
- The Subclass 482 TSS visa has replaced the 457 visa, and allows businesses based either in Australia or overseas to sponsor workers for a temporary visa lasting up to 4 years. Only certain occupations are eligible for TSS visas, and employees must be paid at the market rate.
- Subclass 494 Regional Employer Sponsored (Provisional)
- The Subclass 494 visa allows businesses in regional Australia to sponsor workers from a wider occupation list, with a pathway to permanent residency that is not reliant on ongoing sponsorship.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- The Employer Nomination Scheme is a permanent visa, and requires the nominating employer to be operating in Australia.
The employee needs to show a higher level of skill than for a TSS visa, but otherwise the criteria are broadly similar to the TSS visa.
- Regional Sponsored Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS)
- The RSMS visa is only available to certain transitional 457 and 482 visa holders. It is a permanent employer-sponsored pathway for applicants in regional Australia.
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Subclass 400 Visas
- For people undertaking short-term, non-ongoing, highly specialised work.