Corporate Immigration Solutions
With Acacia, you're not restricted by borders
At Acacia Immigration Australia, we understand that quality employees are the greatest resource for any business and sometimes it is difficult to source this talent within Australian shores.
Looking abroad to find the solution comes with inherent issues, especially where visa applications are concerned. Many businesses and individuals go through the process themselves and find the red tape overwhelming. The process can drag on for months and sometimes it's difficult to get clear feedback from the Department of Immigration. And, in the end, many applications are rejected or delayed unnecessarily because one critical piece of information is missing.
Acacia Immigration Australia stands up as an industry leader in getting results for business.
There are several visa options that allow businesses to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia. They are:
- Temporary Skilled Shortage (TSS) Sponsorship (482 visas)
- The Subclass 482 TSS visa has replaced the 457 visa, and allows businesses based either in Australia or overseas to sponsor workers for a temporary visa lasting up to 4 years. Only certain occupations are eligible for TSS visas, and employees must be paid at the market rate.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS)
- The Employer Nomination Scheme is a permanent visa, and requires the nominating employer to be operating in Australia.
The employee needs to show a higher level of skill than for a TSS visa, but otherwise the criteria are broadly similar to the TSS visa.
- Regional Sponsored Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS)
- The RSMS visa requires a job offer in a regional area.
The position needs to be approved by a Regional Certifying Body, but otherwise the skill level criteria are lower than for an ENS visa.
The resulting RSMS visa is a permanent visa, but is subject to cancellation if the employee leaves employment within 2 years of obtaining the visa.
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) Subclass 400 Visas
- For people undertaking highly specialised work or they are working in Australia's interest
- Temporary Activity Subclass 408 Visas
- For people coming to Australia as an invited participant, on exchange with an Australian business, for sporting activities, as a religious worker, a Domestic worker, to work in the entertainment industry, for research activities with an Australian educational institution, or as part of a special program
- Training Subclass 407 Visas
- For people working as an occupational trainee or as part of a professional development program
We do More for your Business
The Acacia service doesn't end there. On top of our industry leading Immigration News services, keeping your organization abreast of Immigration Law changes which may affect your employees' status for temporary or permanent residence, we also work tirelessly to educate your Human Resources personal through our Corporate Press Release program.
Your organization can expect to receive information that ensures all parts of your business is aligned for immigration processing, including;
- Advice on business processes required by the Department of Immigration
- Record keeping activities and ancillary services
- Work rights on visa applications
- Support services for sponsored employees "The Acacia Survival Kit"
- Advice when terminating a sponsored employee
Please call our Advisors on +61 2 9230 0888 if you would like assistance in sponsoring employees.