NSW Announces Skilled Occupations List
By Mark Webster
Friday, 06 February 2015
Occupations AddedA number of occupations have been added to the list for subclass 190 nomination including:
- Accountants: Accountant (General), Management Accountant and Taxation Accountant. Accountants have been suspended since the first invitation round in July 2014.
- IT Professionals: including ICT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Analyst Programmer, Developer Programmer, Software Engineer, Computer Network & Systems Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer and Telecommunications Network Engineer. Most of these have been suspended since the first 190 invitation round in July 2014.
- Enrolled Nurses: not previously on the NSW occupations list
Occupations RemovedThe following occupations have been removed from the 190 list:
- Chief Information Officer
- Systems Administrator
- Insurance Broker
- Financial Investment Adviser
- University Lecturer
- Vehicle Painter
The rationale for removal of these occupations is not clear and Acacia will be seeking further information from NSW regarding this.