Working Holiday Makers
- Applying for a Working Holiday Visa
- Eligibility requirements and how to apply for the inital one-year working holiday visa.
- Working Holiday Visa Conditions
- Working holiday visas are subject to a number of conditions - this page explains how the conditions work and consequences of breaching the conditions
- Working Holiday Extensions
- If you have completed at least 3 months of specified regional work in Australia, then you can apply for a 1-year extension on your working holiday visa
Looking for a longer stay?
- General Skilled Migration
- Depending on your qualifications and work experience, you may qualify for permanent residence through general skilled migration. Relatives in Australia can sponsor your application.
- Employer Sponsored Visas (TSS, ENS, RSMS)
- If you have a job in Australia, and at least 2 years of work experience in your occupation, it may be possible for your employer to sponsor you for a temporary or permanent visa.